I've got 18 blocks done. I did Allsorts' blocks. However, I didn't want mine to be in strips of all yellow, all red, all blue. So I mixed them up. And, to my mathematically challenged mind, if there are 9 fabrics, 9 blocks and 9 patches in each block, then each block should have all 9 different fabrics. However, I just couldn't get it to come out. Frustrating. Anyway, here's what I came up with. Also, in some of the blocks I used a yellow that was too bright. And it really bugged me that I couldn't get all of the seams to match - cutting through 9 blocks with seams just doesn't make for matching seams. However, I was proud of myself - not only did I let the non matching seams go (meaning I didn't rip them out and redo them), but I also let the blocks have some patches that were the same. I was so tempted to undo seams. But I didn't. I let it go.
I think I'm going to use some of these blocks for my block swap.