Wednesday, June 20, 2007
They are Nick and Nora pj's from Target. They have a cute little ruffle around the sleeves and the bottom. The arms and legs are 3/4's length. When I saw them, they screamed MONICA, what with the cherries and the colors and all, so I had to get them. Makes sense, huh? They are so bright and cheery and cool and comfortable.
I'm very picky about the pajamas I wear - I know - weird. My family won't buy them for me anymore. However, a few years back they did pick out some flannel pj's with coffee designs all over them - and I love them, but it's getting a little to warm to wear flannel pj's. Now I have these and I love them and think I should go buy some more.
Sunday, June 17, 2007
They are sleep shirts, headbands, and more of the covered flip flops. The girls wore most of the stuff, so I'm assuming that they like it. Here's a picture of the girls in some of the stuff - t-shirts and headbands.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Well, lucky for me, when I was at Costco last week, there was a camera that called my name when I walked by. And, even more lucky for me, it was one similar to the one that Angela talked about in her post. This is the little baby that I got. Not TOO expensive, and it came with almost everything that I need (carrying case, battery charger, etc.) - with the exception of more memory. So, I had to get it out and try it. This time I'm going to try this sucker and make sure it is exactly what I want. If not, I can take it back. So, here are some pictures I've taken, exploring the wonders of this camera.My garden. I recently planted another tomato plant, some peppers, and some more herbs - thyme, sage, and tarragon. You know, finding veggies to plant in this town is not easy. Next year I'll need to get some seeds.Look how nicely my basil is doing! I thinned it a little after this picture. I have these little seedlings all over the place. I think I need to plant some more!Here's Tessa's room. I think there was too much sunshine going on - this one didn't come out that great. You don't get the true essense of the orange. The one wall is pink and the other three are orange. When it's clean, it really is a pretty great room.
Okay, that's all the pictures for now. But I'll be finding some more to take and post. I really have to make sure that I like this camera!
Monday, June 04, 2007
Sunday, June 03, 2007
1) Do a tote bag for Tessa to take to Disney on Tuesday. The Honor Roll kids get to go - and she wants to tote to match her outfit.
2) I need to finish the quilt for my friend, and do my wrap.
3) I have some Mailbox Love that I need to finish, get together and send out. Lots of Mailbox Love - like my Sunbonnet Sues.
4) Make some end of the year teacher's gifts.
5) Make doctors, dentist, and eye appointments.
6) And really, I'm going to need to clean because Carra's having a sleepover for her birthday party.
However, Dan has a Board of Trustees dinner that we need to attend on Thursday. Therefore, here's what I'll really get done.
1) Monday - Make Tessa's tote bag. All this week Carra has band practice at the "other" school, so I need make sure that she gets there and home every day after school. Monday night is also Carra's gymnastics.
2) Tuesday - I'm going to Disneyland with a mom of Tessa's friend.
3) Get my hair done on Wednesday. Wednesday is Tessa's volleyball practice.
4) Thursday - Make sure I have something to wear that I can fit in - go out and get something if I don't.
5) Thursday - Get a manicure/pedicure and have lunch with my girlfriend.
6) Friday - Carra's concert.
7) Saturday - Last volleyball game and "party". A candle party that I promised my girlfriend I'd attend.
More than anyone wants to know.
Some more memes:
3) We moved into our house on September 1, 2006 - and I just used the pool for the first time on Memorial Day.
4) I have major Scrapbooking Guilt. I started scrapbooking a number of years ago - okay, so maybe it has been 12 or so years. I bought all of the
Friday, June 01, 2007
By the way? This girl is taller than me. Probably 5'9". I sure hope those flip flops fit.