After I layed the quilt out, I used post it labels to make sure that I sewed the blocks up in the SAME way that I had it layed out. Wow! I can't believe how much easier that made it. And in the beginning, I was really glad - because something had happened to my brain and was sewing the blocks together wrong. I can't tell you how many seams I ripped before I got in the groove of what I was supposed to be doing.
I keep thinking that I should name this quilt, but the reality is that I haven't ever named my quilts. I'm not sure if it's something I should start, or not. However, it is rather boring calling it the pink and orange quilt. Something to ponder.
Here's another, close up shot of some blocks:
Now, I'm determined to finish this quilt. I got some great fabric at JoAnn's that has both pink and orange in it for the backing.
First, however, I'm going to get caught up on the Quilt Along. I finally got my Kona Snow in, so I'm ready to go!